Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What's in my Travel Bag this time?

My Travel Kit 01
The contents of my bag. Some brands aren't exact.

So, this week, I'll be up in Michigan. It's not a super exciting trip, nor is it supposed to be. So, keeping it vague, this is what I'll be taking with me for the next two days.

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. Of course I have to take this. Just in case I don't have time to take a proper shower.

Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. It's not my favorite, so this is a chance to use it up and not have to worry about it anymore.

Dove Style+Care hairspray. To keep my hair from flying everywhere. We will be outside for one day, after all.

Dove VisibleCare bodywash. I managed to acquire a travel size of this a while back, and it's actually filled with Olay Silk Whimsey, soooo. Yeah.

CVS Cleansing Towelettes. They're literally a Pond's ripoff, the ones I have, so I plastered on the closest thing I could find.    


Clean and Clear Moisturizer and Astringent. Again, an obvious choice. Also trying to use these up to move on to better products.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S  Thirst Quenching Serum. If you've ever been to Michigan you know it's cold, and not the nicest to your skin.

Crest Pro Heath toothpaste. Travel size I got with my toothbrush travel kit when I went back to Fort Wayne one time.

Jergens Crema in Deep Conditioning Oatmeal. I don't do well in cold weather, and neither does my skin, so I'm bringing a little extra help this time.

Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Rio Rumberry travel size. I have a couple of these guys, so another good way to get rid of them is taking them on trips.

Tissues. I'm going to need them, so I'm bringing a travel pack with me.

It's hard to say if I'll even really wear my makeup during this trip, but it never hurts to bring it with me ;;
Burt's Bees Rejuvinating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment