Saturday, December 8, 2012

Benefit They're Real! Mascara


Yep, one of the things I had to buy in order for my brow wax to actually be free. It was either this, or nail files -- and I bought a new file last night. Besides, I'd heard so many things about this little mascara, so I wanted to try it out for myself.

Let me start off by saying I'm not a fan of the plastic brushes. I'm always afraid that on the off chance I hit my eye, I'll hurt it really badly. Call it an irrational fear, I just don't like pointy things coming at my eyeball, thank you very much. So I was a bit scared when applying this mascara.

It goes on my lashes a bit weird. It tugs at them, and it's not painful, but it is a weird feeling. But once it's coated, they're LONG. I mean, they're fake-lash long. So, check mark for living up to your name, Benefit.

Benefit They're Real! on the left, Maybelline Great Lash on the Right.

So far, I'm liking the mascara. I do have a sample of BADgal lash, so we'll see which one I like more. All in all, a good mascara, though on the pricey side.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Benefit Cosmetics
Normal Price ;; $23.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics LLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment