Monday, December 3, 2012

Cosplay Get List 01

Illamasqua Lipstick in Pristine ;; $24.00
Ben Nye White Mascara ;; $9.00
White Mesh Contact Lenses ;; $24.78
Red Contact Lenses ;; $39.99
Fyrinnae Callipygian Loose Eye Shadow ;; $6.25
e.l.f Studio Concealer ;; $3.00
Dinair Airbrush Makeup Kit and Fantasy Makeup ;; $129.75 + $40.00
Illamasqua False Eyelashes ;; $12.00

So, I have a lot of upcoming cosplays planned, two of which have difficult or time consuming makeup. There is, of course, my Prussia from Hetalia cosplay, of which I need new contacts for, as well as white mascara to finish the albinism look completely. I also need a new stick concealer for my lips, since mine ran out. At the same con I'm redoing this one, I'm doing Ib from Ib, which means I can reuse the red contacts. These aren't actually a necessity, I just feel like I need a new pair. I've had mine for a while, and you're only supposed to have them so long -- oops!

Then, there is Porrim Maryam from Homestuck. If you know anything about that, let's just say her skin is gray, she has crazy tattoos, and white eyes. That one, I know, is going to be a pain to put on and such. It even requires the purchase of an airbrushing kit! Something I have zero experience with, so I'm super nervous about that.

Do any of you cosplay? If so, what tips do you have for cosplay makeup, or airbrushing -- if any?

No comments:

Post a Comment