Sunday, December 30, 2012

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner

Image courtesy of Google
Okay, it's time to come clean about something. I. . . never used Aveeno before. Gasp! Shock and awe! Trust me, I've wanted to, but I never had the extra cash to get their products, and always settle for something cheaper, or on sale. When I was offered free samples of their new shampoo, I snatched that up so fast it was ridiculous.

The samples I got were a generous amount, and lasted me for a good three days. Now, while I've not been pining over this particular products (the tinted moisturizer and brightening facial scrub call my name every time I'm at the drug store), I can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

After the three days I used this product, my hair did feel stronger, and better than it is with my current shampoo. There was MUCH less breakage, and I could actually comb my fingers through my hair without fear of ripping a chunk of it out.

The one downside I found was that it didn't smell much like anything to me. I love my fruity shampoos -- Kiwi and Lime, anyone? -- and found that the lack of scent, while nice for some, was a bit of a downer for me. Coupled with my very mild smelling body wash, I left the shower those three days smelling like. . . well, like clean. You know what smell I'm talking about. Where it doesn't have a particularly strong scent, but it doesn't smell bad at all? No? Just me? Alright then.

I'm positive that if my hair gets really bad one day, as I do dye it often, and don't use the best dye in the world, this will somehow make it home with me, come hail and high water.

Would I repurchase it? ;; Yes.
 Where you can buy it ;; Your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $7 each

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment