Monday, December 10, 2012

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

Image courtesy of Ulta.
Another Benefit product. That Sexy Little Stowaways is definitely paying off so far. Of the six items I've used from it (two that I've reviewed -- three counting this, the other three to come tonight and tomorrow), I'm so far loving at least five of them.

Now, according to the Benefit website, It's Potent! ;;
"fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts including apple extract, known to help boost collagen, & loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage."

Now, unpopular opinion time, I love my dark circles. Weird? Yes. I've literally had them since birth. Yes, I was born with raccoon eyes. It's a prominent genetic skin condition -- if you could call it that -- on my father's side of the family. He has them, I have them, my little sister has them. From a young age (read;; emo stage) I learned to embrace them, so why would I want to fade them away?

Most people would LOVE that. Now, I've noticed no fading (phew!), but I firmly believe that's because they can't be faded. At least mine can't. They're permanent. I have, however, noticed diminishing lines below and at the outer corner of my eyes. Which is good. I had really bad lines for a 19 year old because of my internet addiction and poor eyesight.

It's moisturizing, effective for what I want it to do, and it comes in the cutest little packaging. I mean, I adore it. I think Benefit wins the 'most amazing packaging' award in the history of beauty products, hand down. False corkscrew top? Adorable. Glass jar? Favorite. So far, Benefit's It's Potent! is a winner.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Benefit Cosmetics
Normal Price ;; $32.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment