Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter


So, I was excited to try a new body butter. Truthfully, I need a new, better body butter than the two I have. Plus, I'm always up for trying new products. Who isn't?

So, I had to give this a try once I got it.

First off, the smell is not my favorite. It's not the worst thing I've ever smelled, but it's a bit too floral for me, especially for Winter. That, however, can't be helped, as it seems Lusty Pleasures is the only scent they carry -- please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The formula itself is thick and creamy, a good sign right off the bat. I like extremely thick lotions, because my skin gets icky and dry in the cold. It went on really nicely, and moisturized wonderfully.
"So, what's the down side, Gussie?" you may be asking.

At first, I was super happy with it, despite the smell. But after the second leg (there was only enough in the package to do my legs, and that was just barely), it became very greasy, especially on my hands. It was actually kind of unpleasant to feel. So much so that I had to wash my hands to rid myself of the sensation. It wasn't as bad on my legs, but still slightly greasy to the touch.

Overall, not a bad moisturizer, especially if you have reeeeally bad winter skin, but not something I would invest money in. Maybe next time I'll try their Nourishing Body Butter instead of the Super Supreme.

Would I repurchase it? ;; No.
 Where you can buy it ;; Sephora
Normal Price ;; $25.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Sephora USA, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment