Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Beauty Wishlist


BLISS Lemon+Sage Body Scrub ;; $36.00
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara ;; $19.00
CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisture Lip Colour Balm in Broadest Berry ;; $16.00
PERFECT FORMULA Strong Nail System ;; $29.50
Stila In The Light Palette ;; $39.00
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion ;; $25.00

Unfortunately, on all of my Christmas lists, I had to put down priorities -- money for car repairs and new tires, and money towards a new laptop. I did, however, circle a few of these in a couple of magazines, as well as a couple of Avon products (my grandmother kind of swears by Avon so hey, take what you get, right?), so I'm hoping I get a few nice beauty products. If not, my birthday is always the following month!

What are you guys wanting for Christmas? Have any of you used these products? If so, tell me what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment