Tuesday, December 4, 2012

One Natural Cucumber Aloe Calming Mask

L to R ;; One Natural Cucumber Aloe Calming Mask, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, One Sun Drenched Lemon Sugar Scrub

Alright guys, it's that time again -- review time! This time, it's a product I have never even heard of before, let alone used. It's a face sheet/mask! I've never used one before simply because my face is so small. These things could fit two of me in there. Seriously, it's like a giant, weird, face shaped blanket. Sigh, the disadvantages to being petite. Anyways, I needed more body scrub for my quest in finding the ultimate body scrub, and lo and behold, I discover One Bath and Body! One is a completely natural line of bath and body products that contain no plastic, no parabens, come in recyclable containers, and is cruelty free!

Wow, don't mind me, I'm awfully wordy tonight!

So, with any purchase of One products over $10 at Ulta, you get a free Cucumber Aloe Calming Mask. And as you all know from previous posts, I can NOT resist a special. So, I gave in (I was there shopping for Christmas gifts! Augh!) and bought me the body scrub, the lemon butter cuticle cream -- it came with chapstick, too, yay! -- and some body butter for my grandmother for Christmas, and picked up this little beauty that was just sitting on my face.

Me and all my fresh-faced glory! Pre-mask
So, as directed, I washed and dried my face, and pulled this thing out of the package. Now, to me, it was MASSIVE. I mean, this thing was bloody huge. I managed to put it on my face, and set the timer. In fact, I just removed it.

There was a bit of tingling at first, so I'm not sure if that's normal with face masks. It kept slipping, but that was to be expected considering it was 3x the size of my face. I left it on for the full 20 minutes, and let me tell you, my face feels great! It feels cool, refreshed, and hydrated, which is awesome.  This mask is definitely a great little treat, considering my wallet and the price don't agree for every day use. Plus, if you take a survey on their website and send them proof of purchase, you get a free lip balm!

Would I repurchase it? ;; Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Target, Ulta, One Bath and Body
Normal Price ;; $1.99 - $2.49

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with One Bath and Body.


No comments:

Post a Comment