Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kirkland Signature by Borghese Hydra Gloss in Sparkle

Image courtesy of eBay
So, I've decided to clean out my room for the New Years, and found this in one of my drawers. I've had this forever and never touched it, and for good reason.

I've never used Costco makeup. I've never wanted to use Costco makeup. My grandmother buys the multipacks and distributes one throughout each of the girl stockings. Two or three years ago, I got stuck with this.

It looks like a shimmery pale pink, it's really just a clear shimmer. It's sticky at first, then watery, and smells medicinal. I wore this for maybe five minutes today before saying 'okay I can't do this' and furiously wiped it off my lips. It might be the fact that I've had it for years, but it's a disappointing gloss that's going straight to the garbage. Sorry, Costco.

Would I repurchase it? ;; No
 Where you can buy it ;;  Costco
Normal Price ;; $12

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Borghese.

No comments:

Post a Comment