Sunday, December 9, 2012

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray


This is my second time venturing into the realm of dry shampoos. I did once before when I purchased a Tresemme products that came with a little trial size of their dry shampoo. Truthfully, I hated it, but it was super useful on those long bus trips to the New York and Florida competitions. (Yes, I had that thing for two years, and that was the only two times I used it. Surprisingly, because my hair was so long at that time, two uses was all it had! That and some other girls stole it. )

Now, though, I've learned my hair is sometimes TOO smooth to properly do anything with. Whether it be oils or the fact it gets too clean too fast, my hair is a pain the the bottom. So, I've read up on Dry Shampoos on some of the beauty blogs I frequent, and they convinced me to try them.

After a use. My hair was soft, pretty, and manageable.  Yay.
So far, I'm loving the Suave Professionals dry shampoo spray. It leaves my hair soft, clean, and easy to manage. The only problem I have with it is it's REALLY difficult to remove all of the powdery residue. I end up having to go through it with my brush, and then follow through with my teasing comb.

Fortunately, the residue that I feel, you can't see. Which is good, considering my hair is black. I expect to look in the mirror and see white powder in my hair, but no, all I see is clean, shiny hair. I plan to explore other brands, but for a drugstore brand, this is a good one. Especially since I got mine 50% off. Ehehe.



Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $3.49

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Unilever.

No comments:

Post a Comment