Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ulta Smoothies Body Cream Body Swirl in Butter Cream Cupcake

Image courtesy of Google.
Welp, here it is. Another discontinued Ulta product. It's a shame they discontinued it, really, they had such potential. Plus, they smelled delicious. Appletini? Yes please. Green apple scents are my weakness.

Butter cream cupcake smells just like the name. It smells like you just cracked open a tub of icing. Yum. So I give it points for the initial scent. But it fades. Fast. I put it on before I went to work, and by the time I got there, which is a three minute drive, it was gone!

It's not exactly the most moisturizing formula, either. It lasts for about as long as the scent is there. I will hand it to them, it isn't greasy like some of their other lotions. I thought this one would be because of the shimmer ribbons in it, but it's not.

The packaging, as well, is a huge failure. The pump at the top doesn't allow much of the lotion through it. It takes three huge pumps to get enough to cover my arms, and then usually it requires another to get the spots I missed on it. Too much work for a small amount of lotion.

All in all, it's not really a big wonder it was discontinued. I just liked going to the store and sniffing the testers.

Would I repurchase it? ;; No.
 Where you can buy it ;; Ulta - Discontinued
Normal Price ;; Discontinued

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment