Monday, December 10, 2012

Benefit Watt's Up!

Image courtesy of Sephora.
Benefit Watt's Up! is a cute little freebie I was tossed in because of the mix up when I got my brows done. It's an all-over face highlighter. I usually don't use highlighters, but due to recent events, I haven't gotten much sleep, and my skin is definitely taking a hit because of this.

This here is kind of a lifesaver right now.

Now, the website says it's usually used for cheeks and brow bone, but me? I dab a little of this on the inner corner of my eyes to make myself look more awake. And it works. I look more awake, and best of all, it looks natural. I guess I don't have much to say on this, because it's a winner in my book.

The only thing I have a problem with is I'm so afraid of breaking the stick because it's so small, but I can't help that since it's a trial size.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Benefit Cosmetics
Normal Price ;; $30.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment