Wednesday, December 19, 2012

e.l.f Lotion Wipes in Vanilla Sugar Cookie

Image courtesy of Google
Welp, I did it again. I had to run to Target for some groceries, and found myself in the beauty section. Excuse me while my wallet weeps. No, I didn't buy the most expensive things, or the most glamorous, but I bought a lot, and really probably shouldn't have.

The e.l.f. brand always pulled me in because of the nice, tiny price tags. In fact, most of the things I bought today were e.l.f. This one, in particular, caught my eye.

It looks like face wipes, the kind you use to wash your makeup off, or to clean your face when you are rushing around in the morning. But this isn't what they are. They're lotion wipes. Repeat after me. . . "what".

They're wipes infused with all sorts of skin moisturizing goodies that you use on the body instead of lotion. Now, this delighted my super lazy side. Naturally, at $3 for 15 of these, I had to pick them up. Plus, the scent sounded lovely. Vanilla Sugar Cookie? Yes please.

Now, I tried these out as soon as I got home. I was really excited, but. . . they didn't perform as well as I'd hoped. The lotion itself was very watery, and kind of greasy. It left behind a film on my hands, though not so much everywhere else. The moisturizer is also a bit sticky afterwards, and the feeling lingers.

Good for a quick fix, but not what I would turn to if I were in dire need of proper moisturizing.

Would I repurchase it? ;; Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; e.l.f, your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $3.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with JA Cosmetics Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment