Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ulta Hand Lotion in Candy Cane

Image courtesy of eBay.
So, I replaced my old hand cream with this a while back, and I've meant to write a review. The problem is, I'm not really a huge fan of this stuff.

As with a lot of my lotions and things, this was a gift. A stocking stuffer from last Christmas, which is why the above pictures packing, while what mine came in, is actually outdated. I believe the new packaging has a picture of a cartoon penguin on it? I'm not exactly sure.

For me, this hand lotion is really greasy. It leaves my hands feeling utterly disgusting, like I just ate fried food. . . that smells like candy canes. It's moisturizing for a second, but I just can't get over the feeling.

I've actually started using it on my feet after work because something about the smell -- which is heavenly, as I adore minty smells -- just relaxes me.

I've been told that the formula has changed in the past year, but unless I try it out first, I wouldn't repurchase this for anyone.

Would I repurchase it? ;; No.
 Where you can buy it ;; Ulta
Normal Price ;; $7.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment