Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bath&Body Works Moonlight Path Triple Moisture Body Cream

Well, I reviewed the shower gel a while back, and replaced my empty body lotion with this, so I figured I might as well review it. I got the whole set -- shower gel, body lotion, triple moisture body cream, and body mist -- as a welcoming gift from out family friends when I moved in with my dad. The shower gel and body pouf are long gone, and I still have the three remaining items -- well, two and a half. This lotion doesn't take much to use up.
As stated before, it's a very floral scent. Not the worst, but not the best. In fact, the body cream has an almost powdery smell, like someone took baby powder and mixed it in. It almost reminds me of my grandmother's bathroom. Not that my grandmother's bathroom smells awful, in fact for a bathroom it's very pleasant. Just not something I want my skin to smell like. And, unlike the gel, this scent stays for a while.

As for the lotion itself, it is one of the better lotions I've used. The cream is thick, and goes on smooth. On my skin, it absorbs pretty quickly, and isn't greasy or disgusting feeling at all. It is a bit on the heavy side, though, which I prefer for the dry, cold Winter months, so it's not something I would purchase in the Spring or Summer.

It's super hydrating without leaving any nasty residue. One issue I do have with it is that I get a lot of cuts and scrapes on my legs and arms at work. Whenever I put this lotion over it, it stings slightly. I'm not sure if that's the lotion formula or the heavy fragrance. It is a bit of a concern for me, since I get cuts all the time, but definitely not a deal breaker.

Would I repurchase it? ;; Yes, just not in this scent
 Where you can buy it ;; Bath & Body Works
Normal Price ;; $12.50

 This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Bath & Body Works Direct Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment