Friday, December 28, 2012

Covergirl Lipslicks Tinted Lip Balm in Daring

Image courtesy of Google.
Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas! Sorry it's been so long, life has been hectic recently what with the holidays and family issues. I finally got a few new products yesterday, since I didn't get any for Christmas. Bummer! I did get a ton of candles though, which makes me happy. Anyways, on to the review.

So, I'm trying to expand my lip colour spectrum. What better way to start with a color called 'Daring'? Well, almost anything, actually.

The Lipslicks seem to act more as a balm than a color. The pigmentation is very low, and it takes swipe after swipe after swipe to get it to show up on my lips. Where as it appears as a dark raspberry on the package and the balm itself, it turns up as a sheer shine with none of the promised pigment. After about ten swipes, the color started to show, but it also felt very heavy.

It is moisturizing, I'll give it that. And it's quite glossy. My only real complaint, besides the color, is the very floral taste and scent. If you so much as get any of it in your mouth, everything seems to taste like it. It only lasts 2-4 hours on me, but I don't mind too much.

Would I repurchase it? ;; No
 Where you can buy it ;;  Your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $6 - $8

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Procter & Gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment