Friday, December 7, 2012

Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer -- Forgive the awful lighting.

Pictured above ;; 104 Berry, the color I picked up today.

So, I was at Drug Mart again today, picking up eyeglass cleaner, because my glasses came in yesterday! Unfortunately, they didn't come with a care kit, so I was gonna grab some before work. I was feeling around my pockets, when I realized -- I didn't have my lip balm on me! So, I ran to the cosmetics section, and picked up Wet n Wild's Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in Berry.

I like my lip color for the most part, and the cap on this one looked about it's shade, so I said why not, it's still 25% off. Well, when I got to the car, I found my lip balm, but decided to swipe this on before work anyways.

First off, I'm not a fan of the shape. The color itself comes out like a tube of chapstick. A really flat tube of chapstick. In fact, mine was practically inverted! Despite that, I continued on and applied it. It goes on a bit dry, and it's not very moisturizing either. As for the color? Well, see for yourself.

Without the lip shimmer. Like the glasses? :)
With the lip shimmer. My hair is gorgeous, huh?
Oh look, my first swatch. Haha. I apologize for the poor lighting.
The color itself I like, because as I stated, it's about the same color as my lips.Maybe a shade or two darker, with sparkles. Overall, I like the color, and as long as I wear balm under and over it, it feels fine.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Your local drugstore.
Normal Price ;; $1.99

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Markwins Beauty Products Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment