Saturday, December 8, 2012

Benefit Brow Bar and Cosmetics Haul

Well, like I posted earlier in the week, I went to the Benefit brow bar launch party! It was a ton of fun. They had a DJ blasting awesome music, and the waxing itself was amazing. It didn't hurt a bit. I even remembered before and after pictures, despite the awful quality of both.

Last night, pre-brow bar.
Today, post-brow bar. Say hi to Ophelia, my kitty!
A huge difference. For once, my brows are evenly arches, and nice to look at. I also picked up some cosmetics, which caused a bit of a problem. The brow arch was free with $35 worth of cosmetics pre-tax. I bought the Sexy Little Stowaways, which was $34. I ended up having to buy a miniature They're Real! mascara, but they threw in a Watt's Up! highlighter.


Now, I've personally never used Benefit Cosmetics. My sister has, and her products are too dark for my skin tone, so it's about time I tried them out, huh? Here's a list of everything I got ;;

Sunbeam
cha cha tint
ooh la lift
Stay Don't Stray
It's Potent! Eye Cream
the POREfessional
"that gal"
BADgal lash
Hoola
bella bamba
They're Real! mascara
Watt's Up!

They're all trial size, so look for some reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment