Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bath&Body Works Moonlight Path

Well, since this is going to be in my November Product Empties post as soon as I get access to the camera AND the SD card is removed from my computer, I figured I should review it, since I didn't get to post last night. Sorry, I was setting up the Christmas tree!

Here it is, Moonlight Path. A very floral scent. In fact, at first sniff, it was a bit TOO floral for me. I prefer fruity scents. But it was a gift, and it quickly grew on me.

In the shower, it produces a rich lather, something I adore. It's to the point if I wanted to, I could make a bubble beard! Dorky, I know, but who doesn't like pretending they're Gandalf in the shower.

The downside is that the scent doesn't linger long, and once I step out of the shower, it all but disappears. This is the first B&BW product I've had that didn't last, so I can't help but be disappointed.


Would I repurchase it? ;; No.
Where you can buy it ;; Bath & Body Works
Normal Price ;; $11.00
This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Bath & Body Works Direct Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment