Monday, December 3, 2012

And this is why you can't take me anywhere.

So, I mentioned today that I had to go to the drugstore today, since I was running low on cotton pads for my astringent and toner. I fully regret going by myself, because Drug Mart was having a clearance sale on makeup. And as you get to know me, I can barely control myself when it comes to sales of any sort. Ahaha. It's a good thing I went to work right afterwards, otherwise I would be broke at the moment.

Wet n Wild MegaProtein mascara in Very Black
I picked this little gem up for $.99. I have Wet n Wild MegaVolume mascara, and adore it as far as cheap mascaras go, so I'm hoping that I'll enjoy this one as well.
Normal Price ;; $.199

Wet n Wild Coverall Stick in Very Pale
Another Wet n Wild product. While this isn't going to be in my every day makeup, it works well for what it'll be used for -- cosplay lip cover. Paid $1.49 for this guy.
Normal Price ;; $1.99

Covergirl Outlast Lip Duo in Red Cashmere
I think this was the most expensive item I bought, at $3.99. I need a new lip color, since the only one I have left is a Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy -- truthfully, the Revlon just isn't a good everyday color on me. I plan on trying it out tomorrow, so I'll let you know everything then.
Normal Price ;; $7.99
Milani Nail Lacquer in Garnet Gems
Nail polish is a huge weakness of mine. My sister got me into it, and it's helped me get out of the nasty habit of chewing my nails up. At $1.74, I couldn't help myself, I mean, look at it. It's gorgeous.
Normal Price ;; $3.29

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NY
My last purchase of the day, a complete steal for $.99. I haven't had a decent black nail polish in a while, so we'll see how this one works.
Normal Price ;; $4.99

1 comment:

  1. buy isotretinoin 5 mg online side effect of it is dry lips and mouth, minor swelling of the eyelids or lips, crusty skin, nosebleeds, upset stomach, or thinning of hair may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor.

    ReplyDelete