Monday, December 3, 2012

And this is why you can't take me anywhere.

So, I mentioned today that I had to go to the drugstore today, since I was running low on cotton pads for my astringent and toner. I fully regret going by myself, because Drug Mart was having a clearance sale on makeup. And as you get to know me, I can barely control myself when it comes to sales of any sort. Ahaha. It's a good thing I went to work right afterwards, otherwise I would be broke at the moment.

Wet n Wild MegaProtein mascara in Very Black
I picked this little gem up for $.99. I have Wet n Wild MegaVolume mascara, and adore it as far as cheap mascaras go, so I'm hoping that I'll enjoy this one as well.
Normal Price ;; $.199

Wet n Wild Coverall Stick in Very Pale
Another Wet n Wild product. While this isn't going to be in my every day makeup, it works well for what it'll be used for -- cosplay lip cover. Paid $1.49 for this guy.
Normal Price ;; $1.99

Covergirl Outlast Lip Duo in Red Cashmere
I think this was the most expensive item I bought, at $3.99. I need a new lip color, since the only one I have left is a Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy -- truthfully, the Revlon just isn't a good everyday color on me. I plan on trying it out tomorrow, so I'll let you know everything then.
Normal Price ;; $7.99
Milani Nail Lacquer in Garnet Gems
Nail polish is a huge weakness of mine. My sister got me into it, and it's helped me get out of the nasty habit of chewing my nails up. At $1.74, I couldn't help myself, I mean, look at it. It's gorgeous.
Normal Price ;; $3.29

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NY
My last purchase of the day, a complete steal for $.99. I haven't had a decent black nail polish in a while, so we'll see how this one works.
Normal Price ;; $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment