Monday, December 10, 2012

Benefit Cha Cha Tint

Image courtesy of Google. The full-size bottle of Cha Cha Tint. And true, more orangey color my webcam can't pick up.
I apologize for my face. It was a long day at work.
So this was also in my Sexy Little Stowaways kit. It's a lip and cheek tint, but truthfully, I doubt I'd ever use it for my cheeks. I don't know why, but the idea of putting this on my cheeks is slightly terrifying. It's a tint, so what if I put it on wrong? Then I would look just plain dumb. So, I stick with it on my lips.

Cha Cha Tint is described as "mango tinted lip and cheek stain". Mango, huh? Well, I have to admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the fruit, or the orange color associated with it. Now, I'm not too good with lip stains. The only one I had previously was the Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy, and I only used that for cosplay makeup. But, I decided to give this a try.

The tint on my hand.
The Cha Cha tint comes out more of a orangey-coral. It wasn't the bright orange shade I was expecting, though it does have an orange sheen to it. The formula is smooth, non-sticky, though it is a bit drying without any balm on before or after.
The tint on my lips. Bad quality, sorry.
Overall, it's a nice color, something I've been wearing daily by itself or under my two other daily lip colors. By itself, or coupled with another, the Cha Cha Tint is very pretty, and something I would consider purchasing by itself.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Benefit Cosmetics
Normal Price ;; $29.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment