Monday, December 10, 2012

Benefit "that gal" Face Brightening Primer

Image courtesy of Sephora
I once again dove into the realm of face primers in every day use. Since I got two in my Sexy Little Stowaways kit, I might as well use them. I tried this today, and was tempted to not even wear my foundation-powder. Gasp! However, my better judgement got to me, and I wore foundation with it like a good little girl getting ready for work.

Needless to say, my makeup stayed all through work and until I took it off. It looked great, felt great, and once my face clears up again, this is something I could wear all by itself. It doesn't take much product at all to cover my fact, and there were a couple of spots where there was too much. Those areas did feel a bit greasy, but I just dabbed the excess off and was good to go.

Pre-blended.

Partially blended. That little amount was too much for my hand.
I'm looking forward to trying their other primer, here's crossing my fingers that the rest of my Benefit cosmetics experience is as good as the previous ones.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Benefit Cosmetics
Normal Price ;; $29.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment