Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sephora Samples

This is just my week in the beauty products department, it seems. I was walking into the apartment and almost tripped on my glorious delivery from Sephora!
Don't mind me, just got off work.
Now, the only thing I paid for is not pictured, and is actually a gift for my mum. I got her bareMinerals The Star Treatment, since it's her favorite brand and she hasn't gotten anything new in a while. I'm such a good daughter, huh?

Anyways, I got (from L to R in the picture) Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum, Make Up Forever HD Primer, Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter in Lusty Pleasure, and Lady Gaga's Fame Black Fluid.

Truthfully, I'm not a big perfume person, but the fact that the liquid is black really intrigues me, so I just had to try it.

I'll have reviews up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment