Sunday, December 16, 2012

Benefit the POREfessional

Image courtesy of Google
Ah, the POREfessional. In my opinion, one of Benefit's most famous products. Another Sexy Little Stowaway I got to try today.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about this product. First off, the stuff was IMPOSSIBLE to get out of the tube. I don't know if it's the consistency, or the tube itself, but it took a ton of effort to get it out. In fact, I just unclogged the tube once, and already it's clogged again. So, packaging on my part is an obvious problem.

Then, there's the product itself. It came out looking like a cream primer, something I'm used to. But when I went to apply it, it felt powdery. Now, this might be another Benefit hiccup, but powder? Really? Shouldn't it say 'cream-to-powder' if that were the case? Mind you I have a trial size, so it might on the usual box, but I've not read that anywhere. So, it took a lot of product to get it to cover my face, meaning a lot of effort and troubles to get the stuff out of the tube.

I will say that my pores looked nearly invisible on my cheeks, though not so much on my nose. As for a primer? It felt really odd to wear, and so I ended up taking it off. I'll give it another try one day, but I don't think this one is for me.



Would I repurchase it? ;; No
 Where you can buy it ;; Benefit Cosmetics
Normal Price ;; $30.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Benefit Cosmetics LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment