Thursday, November 29, 2012

Baby's First Review -- Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam

That's right everyone! Time for my first review ever. I'm super excited. Unfortunately, because my computer is a butt, there are none of my pictures. Sigh. Oh well, until next time.



So, during my shopping trip today, I decided to find a new cleanser for my face. Since winter is upon us up here in Columbus, I need something to moisturize AND clean my face. So, I picked up this little gem right here -- Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, with grape and apple water extract, it can't be that bad, right? After all, I do love me some apples.

Now, I'm extremely skeptical about cream cleansers. Even though the tube says 'Fresh Cleansing Foam', the packaging suggests it would be a cream. Like so many people out there, I prefer a rich lather.  I equate that with cleanliness.

When it comes out of the tube, it's a thick, viscous cream. Once you start washing though, it foams right up -- a good sign, since most of these kinds of washes I've used don't foam up enough for my liking.

After washing and patting my face dry, it felt clean, and just a tad tight, though the tightness wore off after a few minutes.

Overall, a good product for the cheap price I got it at ( $3.49 on sale with coupons and a 20% off discount card, yay! ). Not something that makes me feel super moisturized, but it's not terrible, either. And it smells pretty darn good, too.

Would I repurchase it? ;; Yes.
Where you can buy it ;; Your local drugstore or supermarket.
Normal Price ;; $5.99
This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Garnier USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment