Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Polaris Benefit Brow Bar Launch Party

Live in the Columbus, OH area? Free this Saturday? Well do I have news for you, then! The Fashion Place in Polaris is opening up their Brow Bar inside of Macy's Impulse Beauty! Join them this Saturday, December 8th, for a complimentary brow mapping and waxing (by appointment only, call them for details and openings).


Not only that, but Benefit cosmetics will be offering beverages, snacks, and yes, best of all, free samples! I believe there is also a free gift with any $35 purchase of Benefit products, if not just more free samples -- truth be told, I was sold on coming and was already booking my free appointment, as well as getting their card for a free waxing on my birthday, so I wasn't fully paying attention. But hey, it's the perfect time for me to pick up some moisturizer or more makeup.

I'm super excited, as I need my brows done, bad, so this is the perfect opportunity to get them done for free.
Call 614-880-6325 for full information and to book your appointment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment