Thursday, December 6, 2012

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum


So, this was one of the four samples I was offered yesterday from Sephora, and let me tell you, so far I am loving this. I've used it twice, once last night and once this morning, and my face feels hydrated and fresh all through the night and so far, all through the day.


It only takes a little of this products, too. About one or two drops covers my face fully, leaving it ready to moisturize. Truthfully, I feel like I could have skipped my moisturizer, since it's a cheap drugstore brand (Clean and Clear, anyone?) and doesn't really work as nicely as I want it to, but this is pre-moisturizer, so I listened to the website and bottle and put on my moisturizer. So far, I haven't felt the need to reapply my moisturizer halfway through the day, a good sign!

I'm truly looking in to buying the full size, it's that good.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Sephora, Caudalie
Normal Price ;; $48.00

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Caudalie Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment