Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Venus Spa Breeze

Image courtesy of Walgreens
So, with the hair removal gel cream gone, it was time to move onto another products, and today was that day. I picked these up on a trip to the drug store last week, and grabbed them because hey, no need for shaving cream. One less thing to worry about.

I had no problems with it. I just ran it under the faucet real fast, and went. It was smooth, and I didn't feel like I needed to add any shaving cream or gel to get it to work. It also smelled wonderful, and left my legs silky smooth.

For a disposable razor, which is the ones I prefer as they tend to be cheaper to replace (sorry, mother nature!), it was very easy to keep hold of. I know I tend to have issues keeping my grip on the handle due to the usually rectangular, odd shapes they come in, but this one was easy to keep a hold of an maneuver.

Would I repurchase it? ;; Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $7.49

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Procter & Gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment