Monday, December 10, 2012

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Image courtesy of Google.
We interrupt your regularly irregular scheduled Benefit reviews to bring you Gussie's review of her new foundation of choice; Rimmel London Stay Matte in 001 Transparent.

"Transparent?!" you say? Yes. I am literally that pale. Transparent is about the only shade that really fits my skin tone. And fit it to a Tea (get it? London? Tea? I'm terrible.) it does. It's like my skin, only not shiny and gorgeous.

Now, it's not technically a foundation, but I've found that foundation makes me look overly made up, so I reserve actual foundations for special occasions and cosplay. So this is actually something that usually goes over foundation, but it works for me.

I've always liked Rimmel London products. Maybe because I'm partial to England. Or maybe it's the Union Jack pattern some of their eyeshadows come in. I've never had a Rimmel product fail me. So I was pleased that this product followed up with all the others.

It keeps my skin shine-free for hours without touch-up needed. And I needed something to keep my skin matte, especially at work. I'm running around, and the kitchen can get hot, so as a server, seeing you sweaty and shiny is not attractive, and not good for tips. So this does the trick, and lasts all through my shift up until I wash it off.

Would I repurchase it? ;;Yes
 Where you can buy it ;; Your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $4.99

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with Coty, INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment