Friday, December 28, 2012

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in Fair

Image Courtesy of Google.
So, with the weather, stress, and just all around nastiness, I'm finding that my skin is breaking out much more easily, and the pressed powder alone just isn't doing it for me. I'm not a fan of foundation, as I can never find a shade light enough for me, and my sister says the B.B. Cream she had provided just enough coverage for her similar problem, so I decided to give one a shot.

I hear a lot of mixed reviews about B.B. Creams. You either love or hate them. This being my first B.B. cream, I can't say I'm for or against them. But it seems to be working in their favor.

I picked this up, not really expecting much. It wasn't the brand my sister used, they were sold out of the lightest shade of that, and this was the only one they actually had in Fair. Kind of sucks that I didn't get a real choice, but oh well. Beggars can't be choosers.

I decided to swatch it last night, though I didn't take a photo of it, and woah. I wasn't actually expecting what came out. First off, it came out white with these weird little grey beads. It was one of those self-adjusting formulas! I've never owned one before, so I squealed like a little kid on Christmas. It took a bit of rubbing and blending before it changed colors, and on my hand, it fit perfectly.

On my face? It turned a little yellow, but nothing my pressed powder couldn't fix. It covered up all of my imperfections, but it looked a bit fake. I think it's going to take some experimenting to get this to look right, and hopefully I figure it out soon.

It says it's a 4-in-1, so let's take a look at what it actually accomplished, shall we?
Primes - Check
Perfects - No
Hydrates - Check
Corrects - Check

So far, it does three out of four of the promised things. My face didn't look perfect, as it turned yellow, but so far it's doing what it says. Not going to say yes to it quite yet, as today was my first time around with it, but it's worth checking out to see if it does everything for you!

Would I repurchase it? ;; Maybe
 Where you can buy it ;;  Your local drugstore
Normal Price ;; $8 - $12

This review is independent and in no way shape or form affiliated with L'Oreal Paris INC.

No comments:

Post a Comment