Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting glasses tomorrow + my first haul.

Yes, you read that right. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, guys!
At 1pm, I'm going to be going to get an eye exam done -- finally! I lost my favorite pair of Vogue glasses back in college. They were purple, and had the cutest little heart on the side. I haven't been able to get a new pair because my prescription has been out of date.

However, now that we have health insurance again, I'm going to get that fixed. After the exam, I'm going to pick out a new pair. I'm hoping for a nice pair of hipster-looking glasses. I'm a sucker for large and colorful frames. Hopefully it will help my headaches, since I'm always at the computer.


After all of that, I'm finally going shopping for myself. I'm in desperate need of more product in pretty much every category! So, I'll be sure to show you guys my haul tomorrow, and after that, let the reviewing begin! I'm super excited to get this blog started.

Have any recommendations to give me concerning products? Let me know! I'm always up for trying new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment